If you need volunteer DBS checks for your Voluntary, Community, Faith or Social Enterprise sector organisation, VANS can help to take away the hassle with our friendly, service.
Register for the DBS checking service
To register for the first time and/or to request a DBS check for a volunteer, please complete the form by Clicking Here
What is included?
- We will check your application and send electronically via uCheck system
- We will liaise with your volunteers directly to provide guidance notes, to request additional information and to arrange an ID check. (ID checks are being done virtually while social distancing measures are directed by the UK government)
- We will monitor applications and will notify you if any further information is required
- We will help with any queries you may have
- We will provide detailed invoices
How much does it cost?
- There is an initial charge of £12 for each new organisation subscribing to the DBS checking service.
- Standard and Enhanced DBS checks for volunteers costs £13.50 per check. This includes a small administrative fee.
- We hope to be able to introduce DBS checks for employees in the future.
Do you have any questions or queries?
Please email us at DBS@vansmail.org.uk or call us on 01934 416486