NEW from 1 January 2023 – online ID verification
If you need volunteer or employee DBS checks for your Voluntary, Community, Faith or Social Enterprise sector organisation, VANS can help to take away the hassle with our friendly, service and this service is now available online with an electronic ID verification.
Register for the DBS checking service To register for the first time and/or to request a DBS check for a volunteer or employee, please complete the NEW form by clicking and downloading: ORGS VCFSE DBS Check Request Form Apr23
Information and guidance notes accompany the DBS check request form and are available as a pdf by clicking HERE
What is included?
- We will check your application and send electronically via uCheck system.
- We will, if needed, support your volunteers to complete the online details and the electronic ID verification.
- We will monitor applications and will notify you if any further information is required.
- We will help with any queries you may have.
- We will provide detailed invoices.
How much does it cost?
There is an initial charge of £12 for each new organisation subscribing to the DBS checking service.
|£21.00||Standard / Enhanced (Volunteers)|
|£51.00||Basic (Volunteers & Employees)|
An administrative fee is included in these costs and also includes the electronic ID verification.
Do you have any questions or queries?
Please email us at DBS@vansmail.org.uk or call us on 01934 416486
Last updated: December 2022